Free Phone Consultation 855.939.9111
Menu

September

Post from September

  • Domestic Violence: When Men Are The Victims

    No one should have to put up with violence or abuse. Domestic violence or abuse can happen to anyone – anywhere. Domestic violence doesn’t always refer to a woman as the victim. Even though 96 percent ... Read Article

September Posts

  • Domestic Violence: When Men Are The Victims

    No one should have to put up with violence or abuse. Domestic violence or abuse can happen to anyone – anywhere. Domestic violence doesn’t always refer to a woman as the victim. Even though 96 percent of the cases apply to women, the other 4 percent involves women committing ... Read Article
  • Divorce & Student Loans

    In order to get a good education today, student loan debt is a reality for many college and graduate-school educated people in this country. What happens when one spouse in a marriage has tens of thousands of dollars in student loans and the couple is getting divorced? Does the ... Read Article
Page 1 of 1

EExperience the HBP Difference

  • We pledge to serve & protect your interests
  • We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
  • We promise to make you important
  • We have over 200 years' experience combined
  • We have 6 Board Certified Family Law Specialists as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
  • We offer free phone consultations to best serve you
Reasons to Choose Us