Family Law Attorney
Born and raised in Ontario, Associate Attorney Krystle Lilly-White of Holstrom, Block, and Parke, APLC is proud to serve her community with exceptional legal counsel. As a native Southern Californian, she has the ability to understand not only the financial and domestic dynamics that are unique to the area, but how to address the needs of its residents as well.
Through her previous legal experience, she has gained invaluable insight into both simple and complex family law matters, which she is proud to bring to Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC. Krystle prepares for these cases the same way she approaches her own life: with compassion, empathy, and attention to detail. Krystle recognizes the value of thorough preparation in family law, and believes that no task is too great, nor any detail too small.
Over the course of her professional career, Krystle has been mentored by seasoned, celebrated, and certified family lawyers. As a result, she has developed into a dynamic lawyer, one with the forethought and knowledge to know what is necessary to deliver results to her clients. Whether she must negotiate or aggressively litigate for her clients, her top priority is always to serve and protect their interests.
- Family Law
- California, 2012
- University of La Verne College of Law
- University of California
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section, Member
Awards & Honors
- Top Attorneys - Inland Empire Magazine, 2016
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Certified Family Law specialists on staff
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you