Certified Family Law Specialist, Trial Attorney
Family Law Attorney
Marie I. Braun is a Senior Associate Attorney at the Corona branch of Holstrom, Block & Parke, joining the firm after 22 years of practice, primarily as a sole practitioner. She was admitted to practice law by the State Bar of California in 1993.
In 1995, after practicing general civil litigation, Ms. Braun turned the focus of her legal career to family law and in 2011 Ms. Braun became a Certified Family Law Specialist.
Her passions lead her to Family Law because of her strong belief in helping her clients and their families toward a better future. As a child of divorce, she later realized that her own parents handled their divorce with class and dignity; putting the needs of their children first. She encourages her clients to do the same. Although, when this approach sometimes fails, she is beyond prepared to litigate to the fullest extent.
Ms. Braun received her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law in 1992 and her undergraduate degree from Loyola Marymount University.
When not practicing law, Ms. Braun keeps busy with her family.
- California, 1993
- Southwestern University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 1992
- Loyola Marymount University
- Bachelor of Arts, English, 1989
- Yorba Linda Sunrise Rotary, 2016
- State Bar of California
Awards & Honors
- Avvo Superb Rating
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- Playing in the Family Law Sandbox Together Nicely – California Lawyer Magazine, 2016
- Family and Criminal Law Workshop, H.I.S. House – Homeless Intervention Shelter and House Legal Workshop, 2016
- Legal and Accounting Considerations of the Marital Standard – Study Group, 2014
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Certified Family Law specialists on staff
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you