Family Law Attorney
Michelle Brooker is an Associate Attorney at Holstrom, Block & Parke. She graduated cum laude from the Kaplan University earning her B.S. in Paralegal Studies. Michelle graduated from Concord Law School in July, 2015 and was admitted to the State Bar of California in February, 2016.
During law school, in addition to participating as President of the CLS Student Chapter of the Federalist Society and serving as an active member of the CLS Bar Association, Michelle also dedicated her time to public service in Family Law through her work as an intern with the Family Law Assistance Center (“FLAC”) located within the Riverside County Courts. In the FLAC office, she assisted low income residents with their family law matters. Michelle became a lawyer to help those in need and considers pro bono service essential to the profession.
Outside of the office, Michelle dedicates her time to raising a family and enjoying the outdoors.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- California, 2016
Kaplan University, 2011
- B.A. Arts
Concord Law School, 2015
- J.D. Law
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Certified Family Law specialists on staff
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you