Senior Litigation Associate
Family Law & Business Litigation
Robin Courtney Grant is a Senior Litigation Associate with Holstrom, Block, & Parke. She holds a Juris Doctor Degree from Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California. She received four American Jurisprudence Awards (“AmJurs”) while at Western State University, conferred on the student that receives the highest grade in a given class. Additionally, she was a multiple recipient of Dean’s List, graduating in the top of her class in December, 1997.
Prior to joining Holstrom, Block & Parke, Ms. Grant owned and operated a boutique law practice, catering to members of the Southern California community, with a large segment of clientele in public safety positions such as fire fighters and police personnel. Her areas of past practice are: Family Law, Civil Litigation, Business Law & Litigation, Probate and Labor/Employment Law.
Ms. Grant believes in giving back to the community. She has volunteered at the Legal Aid Society of Orange County, the Public Law Center, Court Appointed Special Advocates, Laura’s House and volunteers regularly for Saddleback Church in Lake Forest.
She regularly participates in symposium, colloquium and outreach to the community. Ms. Grant continues to hone her skills as a family law practitioner and pursues continuing education in her fields of interest regularly.
Ms. Grant lives in Rancho Santa Margarita. She has three children and two fur-babies. Her personal interests include nutrition, yoga, ice skating, hiking, portraiture painting and charcoal drawing.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law & Litigation
- Labor Law
- Employment Law
- Western State University College of Law, Graduated December -- 1997
Honors and Awards
- Western State University - 4-time recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award
Professional Positions, Associations, and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Women Lawyer's Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California, 1998
She is a licensed attorney in the state of California, and is admitted to the Central District of California and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal.
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Board Certified Family Law Specialists as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you