Manager, Estates & Probate Department, Trial Attorney
Estate & Probate Attorney
Sharon was born and raised in Whittier, California. She moved to Northern California to attend college, obtaining her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in Political Science at California State University, Chico in 1989. Following college, she returned to Southern California to attend law school at Western State University College of Law.
Sharon’s achievements include receiving numerous American Jurisprudence Awards, being a member of the school’s Law Review, graduating Magna Cum Laude and finishing 2nd in her class. Not to be held back by her curricular actives, Sharon simultaneously worked as a law clerk for the Internal Revenue Service – Estate and Gift Tax Division and for a law firm that specialized in estate and trust planning, corporate formations and tax law.
Sharon received her Juris Doctorate degree in 1995 with an emphasis in Taxation. After graduation, Sharon put her degree to use at two Southern California law firms where she sharpened her legal skills in estate planning, probate, conservatorships, corporate formations and trust administrations.
Sharon joined Holstrom, Block & Parke in 2006. Her focus area of law continues to primarily involve probate, estate planning, conservatorship, guardianship and trust administration. She is a member of the American Bar Association, California State Bar Association and the Riverside Bar Association.
While not in the office, Sharon is active in the fight to cure Type 1 diabetes and is a member of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation as well as the Pediatric Adolescent Diabetes Research Foundation. She is also an avid runner and enjoys spending time with her family of five.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- U.S. Tax Court, 1996
- Western State University College of Law, California
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) – 1995
- Honors: Law Review
- Honors: Top 2% of graduating class
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards – Contracts, Constitutional Law
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards – Taxation & Civil Procedure
- Major: Taxation
- California State University, Chico, California
- B.S. – 1989
- Major: Business Administration, Management
- Minor: Political Science
Honors & Awards
- American Jurisprudence- Contracts, Constituional, Taxation, and Civil Procedure
- Inland Empire Magazine- Best Attorneys 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Trusts & Estates Section
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Law Section
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Certified Family Law specialists on staff
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you