If you want to learn from and work with the best then look no further! Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC is a prestigious family law firm that seeks candidates that are interested in working for a firm that offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package to chosen candidates. Our team of experts, including many Certified Family Law Specialists, provides legal services involving all aspects of family law. Holstrom, Block & Parke specializes in high asset and highly complex Family Law cases, but also tend to the needs of other cases as well.
As an associate attorney at the firm, you will manage your own cases while also providing support to senior attorneys on complex cases. You can expect to:
- Litigate a family law matter from start to finish with actual courtroom experience. The firm currently handles custody, visitation, support, protective orders, and all other aspects of Divorce, Domestic Violence, and Paternity cases
- Develop family law cases by conducting research on various issues
- Have strong research, writing, and analytical skills
- Attend depositions, mediation, and hearings
- Review, analyze, and draft legal documents with strong organization, planning, prioritization, and time management skills
- Communicate with knowledge and compassion with clients of various levels of sophistication regarding technical matters
- Communicate effectively with a variety of contacts, including outside attorneys, senior management, clients, and support staff with a high level of personal integrity and professional ethics
- Track and manage billable hours and ensure all aspects of client and case management are properly met
Family law experience is required. Eligible candidates must be licensed in California. CFLS or eligibility a plus.
This is a full-time position with a very competitive pay package, health benefits, paid sick time, vacation, and holidays, as well as a 401(k) program. MCLE contributions are available. There are numerous events and employee-centered benefits, family events and outings, as well as short days on Friday!
Please submit a cover letter and resume for our review.