Holstrom, Block & Parke, a respected and growing law firm with offices located throughout Southern California, is seeking an experienced, full-time Family Law Paralegal for our Corona office.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum of five years’ family law experience
- Ability to take the lead and proactively manage a family law case from beginning to end
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with attorneys and support staff
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with clients and keep them informed at all times of case status
- Knowledge of statutory and local court rules; ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent writing skills; ability to draft family law forms, pleadings, briefs, discovery and correspondence, and write effective declarations
- Ability to prepare for trials, MSC’s and hearings, including preparation of trial notebooks, exhibit binders and required pleadings
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to handle a large caseload and multiple projects simultaneously
This is a full-time position with health benefits, paid sick time, vacation, and holidays, as well as a 401(k) program.