Estate & Probate Attorney
Breanna Dominguez is an Associate Attorney at Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC, who was admitted to practice law by the State Bar of California in 2014.
Breanna is a Southern California native, who attended the University of California Riverside where she received her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. Breanna earned her Juris Doctor from Whittier Law School, located in Orange County, California. Throughout her higher education Breanna was a member of Phi Alpha Delta. She is currently a member of the Orange County Bar Association.
Breanna primarily focuses on Trusts and Estates law, assisting clients through all aspects of the area including the creation of estate plans, administration of trusts and the probate of assets. Breanna understands that communication with clients is vital to a successful relationship and favorable outcome. She thrives to effectively communicate with clients in a timely fashion in order to eliminate the uncertainty and fear that is often associated with the legal process.
Outside of the office, Breanna enjoys spending quality time with her family.
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Board Certified Family Law Specialists as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you