Jessica B. Cha
Attorney, Certified Family Law Specialist
Family Law Attorney
Jessica B. Cha is a Certified Family Law Specialist and Senior Trial Attorney at Holstrom, Block and Parke, APLC. Jessica is a seasoned litigator who vigorously represents her clients in all aspects of family law cases including divorce, custody/visitation, child support, spousal support, division of assets/debts. Jessica’s practice also includes representing parents who’ve had their children abducted by the other parent. She has an intimate knowledge of the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and has even traveled abroad to advocate in front of foreign judiciaries and officials.
Jessica has received numerous accolades for her work including:
Jessica is heavily involved in the local community:
- Commissioner and Chair of the Arts and Culture Commission for the City of Santa Ana
- Director – Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- Chair of the Board - C.H.A. Education Fund, Inc.
- Board member - Korean American Federation of Orange County
- Vice Chair – Korean American Democratic Committee Orange County
Languages spoken: Korean (Conversational)
Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
University of California, San Diego, B.A.
When she is not vigorously representing clients, Jessica enjoys playing with her dogs, discovering new hiking trails, diving, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Family Law Specialists as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you