Samantha K. McBride, CFLS*
Samantha McBride is a formidable family law attorney who is highly regarded by her clients for her skillful writing, attention to detail, and energetic representation. She has an exceptional understanding of the intricacies of the family code and legal procedure. Sam’s practice areas include family law, domestic violence restraining orders, support, and complex custody cases.
Clients rely on Sam to provide a custom case plan based on sound legal advice, and an understanding of each client’s specific rights, goals, and interests. Sam is focused on guiding people through difficult times, and is valued by her clients for her responsiveness and compassion. Her clients have been extremely appreciative of her efforts and she holds a superb 10 rating with Avvo.com.
Sam has been awarded the status of California Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) by the California Board of Legal Specialization. She has also been published in West Coast Magazine, California Lawyer Magazine, was honored as 40 Best & Brightest Under 40 by the Corona Chamber of Commerce, and has had speaking engagements which include the 7th Annual Cultural Competency Seminar in Los Angeles County. Sam has been selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for 2022.
Actively involved in the community, Samantha works with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Inland Empire and volunteers each year with Orangewood Children’s Foundation to help at-risk teens. She is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, Newport Chamber of Commerce, Barristers Club of Riverside, and the Riverside County Bar Association.
Growing up, Samantha excelled in both academics and sports as a tri-varsity athlete. Samantha’s grandfather, who served as an Orange County Superior Court judge, helped raise her to be competitive yet honest. Samantha attended the University of California, Riverside with a NCAA Division 1 soccer scholarship. She received her bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and Sociology, graduated with high honors, earned her Juris Doctorate from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, and passed the California State Bar Exam.
In her free time, Sam enjoys kayaking, running, playing soccer, and spending time with her friends and family. Samantha is a rising star in our legal community.
*Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Legal Separation
- Domestic Violence
- Restraining Orders
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- California, 2014
- Chapman University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2014
- University of California, Riverside
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy/Sociology, 2011
Professional Positions, Associations, and Memberships
- Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce 2019 – Present
- Corona Chamber of Commerce 2019 – Present
- Riverside County Bar Association 2016 – Present
- Riverside County Bar Association Barristers 2016 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association 2016 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division 2016 – Present
- State Bar if California 2014 – Present
- Chapman Law Alumni Association 2014 – Present
Honors & Awards
- 2022 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2019 Graduate, National Family Law Trial Institute
- 2018 10 Best, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2018 40 Best & Brightest Under 40, Chamber of Commerce
- 2017 Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- 2017 10 Best, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2016 Minor’s Counsel Certification, San Diego County Bar Association
- 2014 CALI Award Criminal Procedure, Chapman School of Law
- 2014 The Commitment to Service Award, Chapman University
- 2011 Dean’s Honors List, University of California Riverside
- 2010 CALI Award Bette and Wylie Aitken Family Protection Clinic, Chapman School of Law
- 2007-2010 Dean’s Honors List, University of California Riverside
Experience the HBP Difference
We pledge to serve & protect your interests
We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
We promise to make you important
We have over 300 years' experience combined
We have 10 Certified Family Law Specialists (CFLS) as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
Our attorneys are waiting to help you
Professional Legal Help
Telephonic Case Assessment
1897 California Ave., Ste. 102, Corona, CA 92881
4940 Campus Dr., Ste. A, Newport Beach, CA 92660
40810 County Center Drive, Ste. 150, Temecula, CA 92591
3780 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92501
3110 Camino Del Rio S., Ste. 308, San Diego, CA 92108
380 S. Melrose Dr., Ste. 347, Vista, CA 92083