Family Law Attorney
Family law attorney Samantha McBride is perceptive, detail-oriented, and kind. Growing up, Samantha excelled in both academics and sports as a tri-varsity athlete. Samantha’s grandfather, who served as an Orange County Superior Court judge, helped raise her to be competitive yet honest.
Samantha attended the University of California Riverside with a NCAA Division 1 soccer scholarship. She received her bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and Sociology, graduated with high honors, earned her Juris Doctorate from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, and passed the California State Bar Exam.
As an associate at Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC, Samantha is known for her exceptional writing skills and strong work ethic. Samantha works with, and is learning the intricacies of family law, from some of the most prestigious and experienced attorneys in California. Samantha practices in divorce, child custody, support, and restraining orders. Sam also plays an integral role as an Intake Specialist by consulting with potential clients regarding their legal issues and catering to their needs.
Sam is energetically involved in her community, works with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Inland Empire to help their mission to transform the lives of children through professionally supported, one-to-one mentoring relationships, and volunteers her time each year with Orangewood Children’s Foundation to help at-risk teens host the ‘Belle of the Ball’ event . Sam is also member of The Barristers Club of Riverside, The Riverside County Bar Association, and The Orange County Bar Association. In her free time, Sam enjoys hiking, running, playing soccer, and spending time with her friends and family. Samantha is a rising star in our legal community.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Legal Separation
- California, 2014
- Chapman University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2014
- University of California, Riverside
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy/Sociology, 2011
- Riverside County Bar Association
- We pledge to serve & protect your interests
- We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
- We promise to make you important
- We have over 200 years' experience combined
- We have 6 Board Certified Family Law Specialists as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
- We offer free phone consultations to best serve you