Are your divorce orders are not being honored?

Post-Decree Enforcement

Work with a Proven Riverside Family Law Attorney

Divorce agreements and court orders establish the responsibilities and obligations of former spouses after their marriage has been legally dissolved. These often include details about child custody and parenting time arrangements, as well as orders for child or spousal support. When one party fails to meet these obligations, it is best to speak with an experienced divorce lawyer about your legal rights and options.

Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation, has worked with many clients across Southern California in a range of family law matters, including those in which court orders needed to be enforced. Whether issues with complying with a court post-divorce agreement result from changes in circumstances or conflict between spouses, it becomes important to address them with the assistance of an attorney to ensure the appropriate steps are taken.

Reasons to Choose Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation

  • More Than 200 Years of Combined Experience
  • Backed by 6 Board Certified Family Law Specialists
  • Honest & Upfront Legal Counsel
  • Close Attorney-Client Relationships

Enforcing Family Law Orders

Our legal team has the experience and resources to address a range of post-decree enforcement matters. These include:

  • Child Custody / Visitation – If your custody or visitation rights are not being honored by the other parent, you can seek a resolution through negotiation or ask the court and law enforcement to intervene.
  • Support Enforcement – Enforcement of child support or spousal support can be a challenging matter, but our team can help you explore your options for enforcement and how we can leverage legal tools to resolve issues, including demand letters, wage garnishment, levies, and suspension of a driver’s license or passport, among others.
  • Modifications – In some cases, the inability to comply with a court order results from a substantial change in circumstance, such as job loss or an unforeseen injury. Modifications may be an option for amending divorce agreements to reflect the new circumstances. Additionally, modifications may also be necessary for custody and visitation when parents fail to comply.

Request a Free Phone Consultation with a Divorce Lawyer in Riverside

Our legal team is readily available to take your call and personally review your unique situation. We can then explain your rights and how our award-winning lawyers might be able to help you enforce a court order and address any other related family law issues.

Contact us today to learn more about your options.

Experience the HBP Difference

We pledge to serve & protect your interests

We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals

We promise to make you important

We have over 300 years' experience combined

We have 10 Certified Family Law Specialists (CFLS) as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization

Our attorneys are waiting to help you

Professional Legal Help

Free Phone Consultation

(855) 939-9111

1897 California Ave., Ste. 102, Corona, CA 92881

Newport Beach
4940 Campus Dr., Ste. A, Newport Beach, CA 92660

38975 Sky Canyon Dr., Ste. 101, Murrieta, CA 92563

3780 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92501

San Diego
3110 Camino Del Rio S., Ste. 308, San Diego, CA 92108

380 S. Melrose Dr., Ste. 347, Vista, CA 92083

135 South State College, Brea, CA 92821

American Academy Matrimonial Lawyers
Avvo Perfect 10 Rating for Family Law
Super Lawyers
Best Lawyers
Certified Family Law Specialists
California Lawyer