Are your divorce orders are not being honored?
Work with a Proven Riverside Family Law Attorney
Divorce agreements and court orders establish the responsibilities and obligations of former spouses after their marriage has been legally dissolved. These often include details about child custody and parenting time arrangements, as well as orders for child or spousal support. When one party fails to meet these obligations, it is best to speak with an experienced divorce lawyer about your legal rights and options.
Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation, has worked with many clients across Southern California in a range of family law matters, including those in which court orders needed to be enforced. Whether issues with complying with a court post-divorce agreement result from changes in circumstances or conflict between spouses, it becomes important to address them with the assistance of an attorney to ensure the appropriate steps are taken.
Reasons to Choose Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation
- More Than 200 Years of Combined Experience
- Backed by 6 Board Certified Family Law Specialists
- Honest & Upfront Legal Counsel
- Close Attorney-Client Relationships
Enforcing Family Law Orders
Our legal team has the experience and resources to address a range of post-decree enforcement matters. These include:
- Child Custody / Visitation – If your custody or visitation rights are not being honored by the other parent, you can seek a resolution through negotiation or ask the court and law enforcement to intervene.
- Support Enforcement – Enforcement of child support or spousal support can be a challenging matter, but our team can help you explore your options for enforcement and how we can leverage legal tools to resolve issues, including demand letters, wage garnishment, levies, and suspension of a driver’s license or passport, among others.
- Modifications – In some cases, the inability to comply with a court order results from a substantial change in circumstance, such as job loss or an unforeseen injury. Modifications may be an option for amending divorce agreements to reflect the new circumstances. Additionally, modifications may also be necessary for custody and visitation when parents fail to comply.
Request a Free Phone Consultation with a Divorce Lawyer in Riverside
Our legal team is readily available to take your call and personally review your unique situation. We can then explain your rights and how our award-winning lawyers might be able to help you enforce a court order and address any other related family law issues.
Contact us today to learn more about your options.
Experience the HBP Difference
We pledge to serve & protect your interests
We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
We promise to make you important
We have over 300 years' experience combined
We have 10 Certified Family Law Specialists (CFLS) as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
Our attorneys are waiting to help you
Professional Legal Help
Free Phone Consultation
1897 California Ave., Ste. 102, Corona, CA 92881
4940 Campus Dr., Ste. A, Newport Beach, CA 92660
38975 Sky Canyon Dr., Ste. 101, Murrieta, CA 92563
3780 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92501
3110 Camino Del Rio S., Ste. 308, San Diego, CA 92108
380 S. Melrose Dr., Ste. 347, Vista, CA 92083
135 South State College, Brea, CA 92821