Last updated April 13, 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
THIS SITE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO CITIZENS OF MEMBER-STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. We may take steps to prevent European Union member citizens from accessing the Site, including (though not necessarily) geoblocking or other technical means of restricting access. Nonetheless, there is no perfect technical solution to accomplish this, so if you are a citizen a European Union member state, please discontinue all use of the Site or our Services and refrain from doing so in the future.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS; NO LEGAL ADVICE
All information on the Site, including that posted on our blog, is provided on an “as is’” basis for informational purposes only. Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation make no warranties or representations as to the authenticity of any content on the Site, nor should you rely on any information publicly posted on the Site or our blog as a substitute for legal representation. You acknowledge that the public posting of such content does not constitute legal advice, nor does it, by itself, create an attorney-client relationship subject to any duties of confidentiality or evidentiary privilege. The only way to become our client is through mutual consent in writing. We expressly disclaim all warranties with regard to the information on this Site, including all implied duties of merchantability, fitness of a specific purpose, and non-infringement.
If you are interested in our representing you, please call us, email us, or otherwise contact us so we can assess whether we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility for your matter. The telephone numbers for our offices are listed on our Site. If you submit information to us by email, contact form, or otherwise, you acknowledge that it will not be considered confidential absent an express written agreement by the Firm to maintain your information in confidence. We reserve the right to decline any representation, and may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with any of our current or former clients.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive personal information, such as information identifying or related to the Firm’s clients.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous submission of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting email addresses of users by electronic or other means for any unauthorized purpose, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited email, gaining an unfair advantage in a transaction or litigation, harassing any person, or accessing personal or confidential information.
- The creation, transmission, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Submissions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Submissions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Submissions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Submissions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms.
We do not assert any ownership over your Submissions. You retain full ownership of all of your Submissions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Submissions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Submissions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Submissions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Submissions, to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Our Site proudly displays testimonies from our clients about our Firm’s services (“Reviews”). Displayed Reviews are created by real clients and are genuine in their content. We do not provide monetary compensation or free legal services for submitting a Review. If you would like to submit a Review, please contact an attorney at the Firm or contact us through our contact form. By submitting a Review to us, you agree and consent to our publishing it on our Site or elsewhere for marketing purposes. We may accept, reject, or remove Reviews in our sole discretion. We do not substantially alter Reviews from how they are submitted, though we may make modifications (in our sole discretion) for legibility or clarity, or out of concern that public disclosure that some information may run contrary to our clients’ interests. We take steps to protect Reviewer’s identity and confidential information (such as by only using a last initial to identify a Review’s author), though if we have posted a Review submitted by you on our Site and you would like us to remove it, please contact us and we will do so.
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation
1897 California Ave., Suite 102
Corona, California 92881
Phone: (855) 939-9111
Fax: (951) 734-8832
Experience the HBP Difference
We pledge to serve & protect your interests
We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
We promise to make you important
We have over 300 years' experience combined
We have 10 Certified Family Law Specialists (CFLS) as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
Our attorneys are waiting to help you
Professional Legal Help
Telephonic Case Assessment
1897 California Ave., Ste. 102, Corona, CA 92881
4940 Campus Dr., Ste. A, Newport Beach, CA 92660
40810 County Center Drive, Ste. 150, Temecula, CA 92591
3780 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92501
3110 Camino Del Rio S., Ste. 308, San Diego, CA 92108
380 S. Melrose Dr., Ste. 347, Vista, CA 92083