Complex divorce cases involving a large amount of property
Southern CA High Asset Divorce Lawyer
Work with Our Board Certified Family Law Specialists
At Holstrom Block & Parke, APLC, we excel at providing the best possible service to assist on any complicated or high asset divorce. We know that complex divorce cases involving a large amount of property require uniquely aggressive and diligent representation to make sure that every detail is covered and your interests are protected. Therefore, we devote a large portion of our practice to handling divorce matters for executives, small business owners, professional athletes, celebrities, self-employed business people, and individuals with complicated family trusts.
We are experienced with the following aspects of a high-asset divorce:
- Business Valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Discovering Hidden Assets
- Real Estate Appraisals
- Tax Effects of Asset Division
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Employee Benefits, including Stock Options, Deferred Compensation
- Spousal Support As It Relates to Self-Employment Compensation Issues
Tips for Handling a High-Asset Divorce
Breaking the bonds of marriage is a hard enough life decision, but when you’ve been splitting all your assets with the one you loved, what will it take to protect you and your children? First, make sure you’re working with family law attorneys experienced in high-asset divorce. Many of our clients in Southern California have complicated financial situations, and it’s imperative that our attorneys have top-notch experience to perfectly handle each situation.
Here are few tips from our Certified Family Law Specialists for navigating the complicated financial situations involved in a high-asset divorce:
- Account for the financial climate of the marriage. All personal expenses need to be quantified. Babysitters, schooling, and other homes will be taken into account when the court decides the level of the family’s lifestyle. If all those expenses are incurred at the time of the divorce, child and spousal support may be increased. The division of property may even be altered to account for a lavish lifestyle.
- Obtain records of all financial documents. Go back at least four or five years and make copies of everything. Keep the documents in a hidden place that only you have access to. This will save you time and money! Submit all documents to the court. You’ll need to disclose all information regarding your assets and finances to the court, so make sure to have all the information on-hand.
- Educate yourself on tax consequences. When your attorneys are talking taxes, listen! Support and asset division can greatly affect your taxes and it’s important to have a handle on what you’ll be charged annually.
- Come up with a reasonable settlement. As a high-income individual, your goals will be different than many. You have the opportunity to save your earnings, while also protecting your ex and your kids. Settle with integrity, and you’ll help move the divorce process along much faster than an ugly court battle.
Gain Comprehensive Legal Counsel. Call (855) 939-9111 Now!
Our Southern California high-asset divorce lawyers have the experience and the knowledge to seek the best possible settlement in your case. We will do everything in our power to locate all of the property that should be part of the marital assets and fight aggressively to see that you receive your fair share. We will bring in forensic accountants, business valuation experts, and any others who can help us to reach a more favorable outcome in your case.
Contact us to discuss your questions with a highly-qualified divorce attorney. We are available by phone at (855) 939-9111 during regular business hours.
Get Professional Legal Help
Experience the HBP Difference
We pledge to serve & protect your interests
We will work tirelessly to achieve your goals
We promise to make you important
We have over 300 years' experience combined
We have 10 Certified Family Law Specialists (CFLS) as certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization
Our attorneys are waiting to help you
Professional Legal Help
Telephonic Case Assessment
1897 California Ave., Ste. 102, Corona, CA 92881
4940 Campus Dr., Ste. A, Newport Beach, CA 92660
40810 County Center Drive, Ste. 150, Temecula, CA 92591
3780 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92501
3110 Camino Del Rio S., Ste. 308, San Diego, CA 92108
380 S. Melrose Dr., Ste. 347, Vista, CA 92083